There are two ways you can order your credit rating
1. Order a Free Copy Of Your Credit Rating.
2. Or order an Urgent Credit File Analysis $74.97 which includes same day ordering of your credit file and same day analysis.
It all depends on your circumstances and urgency of your request. Under credit reporting guidelines, the credit reporting agencies will send you a free copy of your credit rating within 10 working days of your request – so you should receive it within about 15 days. This is a great way to routinely check your credit file for inconsistencies.
But if you know you have bad credit, or need to find out urgently, you may find our Urgent Credit File Analysis more appropriate for you.
We can help you get a copy of each of these credit reports.
- Veda Advantage (The Largest and Most Checked In Australia) – Previously BayCorp
- Dun & Bradstreet (Known as ‘DnB’ Also a Debt Collector) Most lenders have started using DnB
- Tasmanian Collection Service (Known as TASCOL – Mainly for Tasmanians)
- Veda Advantage (New Zealand version for our Kiwi Mates…)
- Experian (New CRA, Only collecting information & not yet providing credit reports)