As you’ll already know, the referral fee set out in the MyCRA Lawyers Credit Repair Client Agreement is 7.34% of the total professional fees received from your referred client.
We have decided to ramp that up and Blow It Right Out Of TheWater…
Up To $400 in Referral Rewards per matter…
Here’s where it gets very exciting, liberating and rewarding… (By the way, each default on your clients credit rating is a separate default credit repair matter)
You now have 2 amazing choices.
- You can take the 7.34% referral reward by sending us an invoice at the completion of your clients matter; or
- You can elect to take the 20% offer in legal services (se below).
How does the 20% offer work…
As soon as your referred clients have spent $10,000 in total professional fees, you can redeem up to $2,000 in professional services through any of my Law Firms. This can be services like:
- $2000 in Credit repair services (for you or your clients)
- I.e. one free or four at $500 off each; or
- Debt Negotiation Services (Lowering the amount you owe to your creditors);
- Bill paying and budgeting services (Through Your Budget Now);
- Applying for a work licence or special hardship application for a licence (Through ADS Law);
- Your QLD conveyancing (Other States coming on soon) (ADS Law);
- Having your Will created or updated (ADS Law);
- Seeking advice on HR and Employment matters (ADS Law);
- Immigration Matters (Visa Easy);
- Or any other legal service as required (ADS Law)
These offerings are ONLY available to Accredited referrers directly. The Accredited Referrer that referrers the clients claims the reward.
The 20% offer is available on any matter where no other referral fee has ben claimed.
Offer may only be available for a limited time.
As you think about who you might refer, you might think back over the clients that have been rejected for credit issues by you or your lenders for the past 3 or so years. Hope is an amazing gift you can give them and it’ll cost you nothing to mention MyCRA Lawyers to them all. Refer them through using our simple and convenient 90-second online referral form by clicking the button below.