Paralegal or Junior Solicitor Needed.
Begin a shining new career with an exceptional and unique law firm focusing on credit reporting law and credit disputes – MyCRA Lawyers.
- Brand new firm building a solid foundation with the BEST people
- Get the recognition you know you deserve
- Be appreciated!!
We provide Credit Rating Repair and credit dispute services in both Australia and New Zealand.
Through innovative marketing strategies and high levels of client focus, we have continued to grow at exceptional rates and now we need YOU! – Here is your chance to join a new type of firm that will reward your efforts every single day.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal/Junior Solicitor to join our busy and dynamic firm.
The following tasks can be used as a guide:
- Document preparation;
- Credit file interpretation
- Liaison with client’s Credit Providers
- Liaison with courts throughout Australia and New Zealand
To be successful you will have had at least 1 years experience in a Paralegal role, have excellent organisational skills as well as:
- Corporate presentation;
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal);
- Dedication and initiative;
Salary will be commensurate with your experience and additional performance bonuses will apply after a qualification period
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Looking for more information about us? Visit our website